Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

22.10.08

PRINTS FOR SALE!!!

This will be the second year I have had a space at Wendy's fabulous fall sale. If you are interested in finding wonderful handcrafted items for everyone on your Christmas list in a warm, welcoming, artsy environment; this is the place to go!

I have included several samples of prints that will be available at the bottom of the post. This year you can purchase prints directly from the sale. Or perhaps a gift certificate is what you had in mind. Also available, Baby Bundles, for new or expecting mother gifts.

I will be show casing wedding options and offering something special for
bride-to-be's!

For the info on dates and times you can visit Wendy's blog ... oh no ... wait ... she doesn't post to her blog :o) In that case here is all you need to know:


FALL CRAFT SALE
19 Giants Glen Road, Stanley

Thursday, October 30th ... noon til 8pm
Friday, October 31st ... 10am - 6pm
Saturday, November 1st ... 10am - 6pm
Sunday, November 2nd ... noon til 5pm

Discover unique, handcrafted treasures for you or someone on your gift list!

Treasures include: pottery, quilts, fudge, home decor items, woodworking, cards, soap, photography, pewter, jewellery, knitting, baking, and more!

Call Wendy at 367-2210 for more information.

Small sample of prints only! I'll add more before the sale begins so check back.




























No comments: