Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

4.10.08

Your Best or a Tease??

First of all, it was a pleasure to meet Danyel, Aaron and family! Dani put much effort into creating wonderful family portraits. Much thought was put into the choice clothes, color, and the style of photograph. It pays to bounce ideas off your photographer!!


While unloading the photographs I began to decide which of the shots I would blog. (I'm thinking I'm addicted to blogging!) As always I wondered... pick the 3 favorites to preview for a client... or 3 good but not best. After all, it is important to showcase your talent in an arena that is accessible to the world. BUT, shouldn't the client be left with some pleasant surprises? Here are my choices. What did I decide?






These are not my favorites...

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the mom's wedding ring showing above the FRILLY dress in the first picture. Just adds a little... :-)