Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

17.10.08

Which Pictures to Post?

A recent portrait session with the F.U.N. preschool program left me with over 50 wonderful pictures "burning a hole in my pocket" so to speak. Initial reaction - post them all!! However, even though many of us (those of us who are hip and modern anyway ;o) post our digital images on facebook, flickr, and my space, or email them to family and friends; not everyone appreciates the web as a place to display our children. Even I am very careful when it comes to sharing images of my beautiful children. This is a parental choice and one that I greatly respect!


Any images of children posted on my website, facebook group, portrait blog (X - You are Here!), or wedding blog are done so after either asking parent permission or knowing my friends don't mind. And although I am tempted to include many of the photos I create, I refrain from violating my own policy. However, these sites have safety measures in place and are a professional means of not only marketing my business but of providing clients with quick previews of proofs to come as well as an easy way to invite family and friends to instantly view pictures of our family.

Please do not be disappointed if your child's preschool picture is not included in those I have chosen to post today... simply contact me to let me know it's OK and I will be happy to share a sneek peek!






1 comment:

Lori said...

What sweeties! You can sure see the devil in Dylan's eyes...lol