Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

1.10.08

Got Any Snacks??

As every parent, and in this case grandparent knows, the best way to keep a toddler amused is to feed them! It is a very foolish mistake to go anywhere without a purse or pocketful of nutritious (or not so much) treats for those times when all else fails. My studio floor, backdrops, props and furniture have seen their fair share of spills and crumbs. And I don't mind. I once made the eight hour trip to Cape Breton with a little one knawing at a large bag of pretzel twists until every letter of the alphabet was formed - several times over. I bet I could still find a cereal bar or two in the pocket of old coats!

While food may work to keep little feet from running, it is not the best prop for beautiful portrait work... or is it? Take a look at this little Stanley Fair baby contest winner! You be the judge. I think the addition of an apple and a mouthful of trail mix adds greatly to the personality of the these pictures of this little cutie. And in between snack breaks, there are several truly beautiful shots.


1 comment:

Lori said...

She looks like a little chipmunk in the middle picture. Sweet!