Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

7.10.08

A Picture Says...





Or rather, a series of pictures can say a thousand words. It is hardly necessary to give a description of my third shoot of the weekend. Basic photography teaches the concept of theme. A viewer should be able to determine the theme of a photograph and it is clear that "family" is the story behind the small sample of photographs shown here. How challenging is it to take a good picture of 26 people aging in range from 3 weeks to 80+!! Very. But how fun!


Thank you to the Porter family for being so creative. The many color coordinated clothing changes made each series of photos unique. And what session in the park would be complete without a camping trailer, brought along to serve as a change room?

3 comments:

Lori said...

love the top picture! They are wearing the same colors as are in the background of the pictue. What a beautiful time of year!

Diane said...

Thank you for taking these pictures for us Corrine. Great memories recorded.
Diane

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time coming! To have us all together in 1 place for 2 hours and have all these beautiful pictures

Thank you! Great job.