Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

2.10.08

It Seems Like Only Yesterday.





It truly seems like just yesterday that I photographed the wedding of Andrea and Nelson but it has been over two years now! It was a beautiful wedding and has produced some of my favorite images on the walking bridge and in the weeping willow trees on the green in Fredericton. That was the day I found myself on the metal bridge, with a metal ladder, carrying my gear, as a tremendous lightening storm moved in over the Saint John River! Who would ever forget?
It was a great pleasure to be asked by Andrea to take some 4 generation pictures in the beautiful gardens of her grandmother's house this past week. It was a reminder that a professional photographer's relationship with a client does not need to end after one life event or portrait session. It was rewarding to reconnect with Andrea, her mother, and grandmother. It was exciting to see her beautiful toddler I had never met and to know that life moves on and great things happen to those who come in and out of my professional life.
I wonder what the next two years will bring?

1 comment:

Lori said...

These are beautiful! You can tell from the eyes that the grandmother was having a good day.