Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

11.9.08

Diva in Denim





OMG! What fun! Did I mention I only have boys? I love boys. I don't know really what I would do if I had a girl. But do I love, every now and then, to photograph a little girl. Especially one with long curly hair. I have several who visit my studio on a somewhat regular basis. Today, given the opportunity to dress a brave little girl (who tried her best to be a trooper with mommy not along for the shoot) in a variety of frilly dresses... my favorite shots were of her in denim! Like I don't see enough denim! With 70+ shots to choose from one would think I could pick at least one portrait of her in her princess costume...


Here are just a few of the many I liked. Thank you Heidi for being a dependable friend in our time of need.


2 comments:

Lori said...

Love these pics of Grace. Especially the first one :-)

Anonymous said...

I love these....I forwarded them to my family in Saskatchewan...can't wait to see the rest.