Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

1.12.08

Big Brothers

I am the oldest child. My brother is 10 years younger and I still think of him as the baby even though he is close to 33 years old. I was spared the experience of having over protective brothers who watched over me and who tried to intimidate boyfriends!

Today I photographed a beautiful, happy little girl and her two older brothers. It was obvious she loved them both very much. She kissed one, and had to kiss the other. She likewise evened out her hugs. They smiled at her often and were clearly very fond of her. And even though I didn't have first hand knowledge of this older brothers - little sister dynamic I could certainly understand what was going on here. These handsome boys are destined to look out for her, keep her safe from boys, and maybe even from the world. I doubt she will appreciate it in her teenage years! But I can't help but think what a lucky little girl she is.




No comments: