Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

7.12.08

Little Lady in the Red Dress







Pretty little girls... fancy Christmas dresses... carefully curled tresses... Christmas portrait sessions are so exciting. The excitement of the holiday season can be seen in the faces of the children who come to my studio this time of year. Even the most difficult of smiles come when asked "What is Santa bringing you for Christmas?"


The rush starts early in this business and ends several weeks before Christmas. Even with the advances in technology it is necessary to have photos taken before mid December to ensure Christmas delivery. Portraits such as these with little Grace make wonderful presents when enlarged, and smaller prints add sparkle to any Christmas card.


Happy holidays to the Anderson / Flynn family.



No comments: