Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

17.12.08

Merry Christmas to All!!


April and Christie (hope this is the correct spelling :o) were two excited little girls! And there is nothing better than little girls who are happy to dress up and ham it up for the camera. These lovely little sisters spent more than an hour posing, smiling , and cooperating in the studio on Sunday. Theses are only two of the many wonderful photos from the session.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends, family, returning clients and new patrons a very merry Christmas! Hope to see you in the New Year!

No comments: