Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

15.12.08

Give the Gift of a Family Portrait


This was mom's Christmas present! Knowing it was a gift received in last year's Flynn family's Yankee Swap, I commented that she had waited an entire year for this special gift (implying it was a good idea to smile!). But little did I know that this was the first family session with all four! Shelly has been waiting 8 years for another family portrait. Thanks to Heidi and Dave they have this fabulous photo to keep for perhaps another eight.

Do you know a family who needs a little prodding to take the step toward capturing a professional image to be proud of? Give a gift certificate from Gallery Arseneau this Christmas. The possibilities are endless...

No comments: