Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

28.11.08

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


The excitement of the holiday season has arrived! A light dusting of snow tops off the arrival of pretty little girls in red dresses, handsome boys dressed in their holiday clothes, and the sound of laughter from friends doing everything but standing on their heads to make each other's children smile for family Christmas portraits. At least I don't think they were standing on their heads. But they were behind me and I was busy trying to capture smiles on little faces!

Thanks to Anita and Chelsea for working so hard to make their friend's pictures the best they could be and meeting with much success. The smiles would not have been as great without you! I hope you enjoy the photos and the happy memories of the evening for years to come.















No comments: