Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

5.12.08

Familiar Family

She walked through the door of my studio excited to be there. She'd been there before. In fact she'd come several times, each visit with a smile and ready to pose. This time she was sporting a drastic (but fabulous) new haircut. She donated her lost locks to help those who are suffering the effects of cancer. And this time she brought dad along with her and mom. She was obviously happy to be getting family photos done in time for Christmas. As always she is cooperative from the start and is eager to please her parents and photographer... and if she wasn't all these things... you'd never tell from the beautiful pictures she produced :o)


This year has brought many new clients my way, with still more booked for the remainder of December and into next year. I appreciate all who trust me with capturing their memories, those who recommend me to family and friends, but especially to those like Nicole, Larry, and Maddie who have been loyal to me for the past several years. I hope to take pictures of your beautiful family for years to come!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are VERY nice....a different look to see the whole family....her hair cut is beautiful too!