Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

4.10.09

A Mother Understands


I love this image!!! It requires no explanation other than that the hand in question is Spencer's mom's... not mine... sometimes at the beginning of a session it IS my hand removing the gum. And sometimes it is not a child who must give up their wad!


Check out a few of the other wonderful photos taken on this wonderful, warm Autumn Saturday in Oromocto during a multiple family booking. Let me know if you have 4 - 5 families wanting to book an afternoon (either soon for fall pics or later for winter fun!) and we can discuss a discount for sitting fees.

No comments: