Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

12.10.09

Fall Photos!

Weather!!! It's terrible to be so dependant on something so out of your own control. Listening like someone obsessed to the nightly forecasts doesn't help because they are wrong as many times as right. The season for wonderful autumn portraits is very small and days of rain can throw a wrench in what is already a tight schedule. This fall has not been particularly kind!

For example, the day scheduled for the Richards' Family session threatened bad weather. Pacing from window to window seeing where the black clouds were coming from ... looking for a sign of clearing ... produced some serious doubts about going ahead as planned. But Deborah and I decided to go for it! And I'm happy we did. It turned out to be a lovely evening for picture taking.




































No comments: