Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

10.10.09

Building a Portfolio?



Arianna came to my studio looking for head shots to build a portfolio for her acting interests. How refreshing to have a model so excited to have her picture taken! What fun we had. While I have taken many close-ups before, this is my first attempt at building a specific type of portfolio. And, truthfully, I'm not exactly sure what types of shots should be in one. But I hope these shots (and these) are a step in the right direction. I am sure it takes time to collect the best shots, and variety is key. I am also very sure I will find out what portraits best represents a future actor! Maybe Arianna and I will need to try something new next time :o)

No comments: