Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

5.10.09

Do You See What I See?

Little Nate didn't have his best day! He didn't like the feel of the grass... common for little ones who are used to floors and blankets. He LOVED the gravel. Evidenced by the fistfuls he continually tried to put in his mouth :o) He was so preoccupied by the afore mentionned grass, gravel and, well everything really, he forgot he was normally a very smiley baby!!

I think mom and dad, Shauna and Gary, were worried. They did try hard to bring on the smiles!In reality, hoping for smiley pictures of a child who won't be one until January is a long shot. It may have seemed like there wasn't a good shot in the bunch! But, did Nate's parents see what I saw? Probably not...




No comments: