Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

12.10.09

It Can Be Fun!

I wonder how many times I have told parents who are trying desperately to get their children to behave, smile, stop fidgeting, look at the camera that pictures are all about the adults! There is NO payback for children. They don't care. They really don't. A beautiful portrait on the wall means nothing to them... and I mean nothing. It's us who wants the perfect picture and we dress them up, fuss over their hair, stop them from playing, tell them to stop (everything) and then we wonder why they (and we) are stressed! I actually find it funny. It's human nature and it happens repeatedly on the other side of my camera. Same situation - different family :o)

But, make it fun. Have a session be enjoyable, let them clown a little in exchange for one pose with a smile and see what happens.


No comments: