Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

16.9.09

How to Photograph a 4 Year Old??

It's easy!! Simply ask him what he wants. In Cameron's case he wanted to make sure there were pictures of him actually driving his birthday gift from Nana and Grampy. To get his request he was more than willing to pose a little.



The following pictures are a little more artsy in nature... my favorite is the one from behind ... although they may not be what a mom would carry in her wallet but they are what he wanted! Those posted on facebook, however, are the wonderful result of what happens when a preschooler feels he has a say in the session. It also helps to have a subject who is picture perfect!!











1 comment:

Lori said...

He looks so grown up! :-(