Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

1.11.09

I Couldn't Wait!

What I told Corry Ellen and Troy is true - there is portrait work - and then there is art. I enjoy taking portraits, capturing the story of a happy family, spending time getting to know people, and working hard to capture the images they are looking for. I LOVE THE ART.

If you're good you get many really good shots where eyes are open, smiles are plentiful, the color is right, and the poses are flattering. If you're lucky you get one killer shot!! And this shot of firey little Meghan is the one that I knew immediately was THE one. It helps to have some dress up items - my favorite boa from Lori I haven't used for awhile and just one of many new hats knit with love by my mom. Thanks mom!

I couldn't even wait until the wonderful outdoor and studio family shots were unloaded before posting. Stay tuned for those. You were the perfect model Meghan.



2 comments:

BCP Potter said...

SWEET picture of Megan!! Love it! :) When I made it bigger I can see you in her eyes - great camera you've got there....it's holding up??

Gallery Arseneau said...

So far so good :o)Thanks!