Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

6.8.09

Make Me Dance!

It took a minute but I finally figured out she thought she looked like she was dancing when she watched her pictures flip by on the camera. Why was she watching them "dance by"? Bribery of course! Two year old Megan was willing to pose time and time again simply to see how she looked in the screen. She looked beautiful! And she was so smart I'm thinking it shows in these lovely photos of her!
It was also nice to get to know Corry Ellen a little, after hearing nice things about her for years :o)

3 comments:

BCP Potter said...

Those are great shots! Looking forward to seeing them all!! :) Good job, Corinne...quite a talent to pull off a photoshoot after a day spent with active kids and with a heavy heart...

Candace said...

Corinne, you have done an excellent job!! I love these pics of my neice who I truly love and adore. You have captured her personality in these pics, she is so cute. Thank you for sharing them.

Corry Ellen said...

Corinne, just wanted to say THANKS so much for taking Megan's pictures. So nice to finally get to meet you. I love the pictures that I have seen so far - can't wait to see the rest!! You are just amazing!! THANKS so much - - I know it was a hard week for you.