Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

19.8.09

How to Celebrate 50 Years?


John and Betty MacGillvray recently celebrated their golden anniversary. Fifty years of marriage! What is a fitting way to celebrate a half century of sharing a life together? Is it a party, where community and friends come together to mark what is truly a remarkable achievement? Perhaps. A day spent reminiscing the "old days"? Probably. A wish for what the future holds? Definately.

But the celebrating of a marriage is not limited to one day. It is celebrated each and every day... with the countless hours of volunteer work in the community they love... with 3 children and their spouses who care enough to make this one day something special... with 6 grandchildren.
..



... and another on the way!



The "MacGillvray" families chose to take advantage of being together by having portraits taken in the park to capture the memories of their special time together. Book your family session!!

































No comments: