Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

13.8.09

I Am Good At My Job :o)

There are days when everything has been perfectly planned, a wonderful location has been carefully scouted and a multitude of posing ideas just come to mind and there are days when it seems like everything you know to do are just the same old, same old and creativity escapes you. Today was the latter and I was worried about whether or not I would be capable of pulling out some ideas that would be fitting for Brandon's high school graduation portraits.
No need to worry. With a model as handsome as this young man it is almost impossible not to be inspired. And it certainly helps to keep an open mind and make the best of the situation you have been given. I was thrilled to find this old truck in the neighboring field and even more thrilled with the following photos! Some days I actually think I am really good at my job...



Book your 2010 Graduation environmental photos before summer ends!






















1 comment:

Cathy Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Corrinne. Great job! We love the photos and are looking forward to the next session. The poor baby had to take a nap after you left...it's such a tough life being seventeen :)