Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

19.6.09

How Beautiful Can a Child Be?

With photographs as proof, she can be this beautiful...


You would have had to have been there to know how incredibly smart and delightful Ava is. And you only need 2 minutes in a room with her mom, aunt, cousins and grandmother to know how truly loved this little bundle of joy is. These shots were taken in between rounds of "Ring Around the Rosie" and catch with her older cousins. Truly what an adorable child!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with these! I can't wait to see the rest - thank you!!!
andrea