Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

21.8.09

Finally a Smile :o)

Heidi, you will not believe the smiles. There is actually more than one to choose from!

Grace is always very well behaved and takes great photos but she is shy and the smiles are usually hard to come by. This session was the exception. Is she growing accoustomed to me (she did know how man times she has been to the studio)? Should I chalk it up to her getting older and conquering her timidness? Maybe it's skill on my part?

I'm thinking it was having Nanny stay close by! Glad you came Elizabeth. We could really use the smiles!

1 comment:

photo restoration said...

She looks like an angel. Cute smile.

Regards,
retouching