Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

2.8.08

It's in My Heart... It's in My Soul

Did I mention I love the smell of salt water? Because I love the smell of salt water. What people may or may not realize is that salt water is a way of life. Once it is in your blood it is there for life and one may not know what this means unless they are away from it for an extended period of time. I have spent many years without the smell, feel and taste of salt in the air and experience what is akin to a minor panic attack especially in the heat of summer when I remember the closest body of water is the chlorine pool in my backyard!


I have spent nearly 3 weeks in Cape Breton... swimming, boating, beach combing, and smelling the salt in the air. I have enjoyed picture taking along the numerous beaches and have been truly inspired by the beauty that surrounds them. Cape Breton will always be my home!




1 comment:

BCP Potter said...

All great shots - but I LOVE the one of the stairs!
Great work, Corinne.