Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

3.8.08

Just the Boys





It is easy to capture a photograph. Even when 3 teenage boys are worried someone will see them in matching t-shirts, or the wind is messing their hair, or the sun is in their eyes, or they are simply having a "push Dad to his limits" day, it is easy to get a picture. But... can you capture the story! Is the setting meaningful? Are you able to portray a mood or feeling that touches the heart of a grandmother? Can you produce a portrait that holds special significance? Can you get the dog to smile? I can.

1 comment:

BCP Potter said...

Yes, you certainly can!