Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

23.7.08

My Family!

There's only one thing better than being with family... being in Cape Breton, on the salt water, with family. "Why are all our summer pictures in the water or eating?" "Because that's all we do!" It is rare for all of us to be home at the same time and this year we had one day where all 7 of the family's grandchildren would be together. It's been 2 years since there's been a group photo taken and in the world of children 2 years can be a long time. And since today was the day! Here are two of my favorites.




1 comment:

Lori said...

Great pics! Your mom must love them - and you got some Cape Breton pics for your portfolio.