Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

22.8.08

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

What do I love more than photography? Well, if truth be told, lots of things. Although photography ranks high on the list. What do I love most of all?? That's easy... my boys. It is probably true that one of the reasons why I truly enjoy being a photographer is the freedom it allows me to spend time with them. I love being their mother. I want to be home after school, attend school functions, volunteer with their groups, tag along for all sports events.

Speaking of sports! This year my 11 year old developed a love of baseball. (Just like his mother.) He also decided that being a catcher was his favorite position. (Just like his mother.) And he seems to have a real talent for the sport. (Again, IMO, just like his mother!) Well, if I was going to make each and every game and practice, it was only natural that I bring the camera along for the ride. Here are a few of my favorites.

No comments: