Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

8.8.08

The Impending Birth.

There are so many special occassions in life! The birth of a new baby, highschool & university graduation, marriage, and anniversaries are marked with special celebrations yet there are numerous milestones in between that are also deserving of recognition. How exciting are those first smiles, first words, and first steps? We mark each birthday, each school year, and each special achievement along the way. And from my perspective as a professional photographer... how exciting to capture the joy of a wedding day, the arrival of a newborn, and the splendor of a prom! It is easy to be swept up in the mood of the day, and feel the joy in the air. Oh how I love my job!



Therefore, it is with great anticipation that I await the birth of a new baby... not my own. I am secretly hoping for a girl. Those beautiful new fluffy pink towels and the awesome metal tub (a gift from my mother) will be put to good use. But I LOVE boys! So it may be time to purchase that enormous dump truck I've had my eye on. What, you may ask, has me drooling over the prospect of photographing this yet to be born child? The answer can be seen in these lovely photos:






No comments: