Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

18.6.09

"Feels So Good to be With You"







How young they look but how grown up they feel! As parents do we ever think this day will come when our babies enter kindergarten? And then, it's here before you know it! I have a son entering grade 7 next year and it seems he is still little... a long way from graduating high school. And then a parent says to me, "Five years will pass so quickly." FIVE YEARS!!! Is that all I have left! I can feel the tears coming.

I cannot imagine how many parents at last night's celebration fought back those same tears, wondered where the time went, and where the future would lead. Hopefully they took the time to enjoy the evening and the memories of school years gone by.










No comments: