Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

14.6.09

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

It was a magical night at Upper Mirimichi Regional High School. The girls were beautiful, the guys were handsome and the decorations out of this world! Prom is the most exciting time of the long school year and it is enjoyed by grads as well as family and friends. For the second year in a row I have been fortunate to share in the magic by being the official photographer for the prom and all grad week events.

Best wishes for a future filled with prom night happiness to the UMRHS graduates of 2009.







No comments: