Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

13.5.09

A Great Gift

Engagement sessions are the craze! But not the ordinary, in the studio, posed type portraits we typically see in the paper. Many photographers are now offering e-sessions that are similar to wedding day photography. What is the benefit? Well, this is an opportunity to get comfortable with your photographer and the camera before one of the most important days in your life arrives. It is also invaluable as a means for your photographer to really determine your style. You may think you want casual, candid type photos ... but do you really? We all appreciate the wonderful, artsy, unique, model portraits we see in magazines but are you capable of relaxing and letting yourself go to the extent it takes to produce them? What post processing techniques, if any, are you in love with?
Your wedding photos will be great without the extra expense. But if absolutely fabulous pictures are your priority then an e-session or a wedding package that includes one may be for you. How much is your forever worth?


For a limited time you can purchase a full engagement session including prints in an album and digital images for a grat deal at Radio Price Club. Here is one photo from a RPC session given to the happy couple as a gift. See others on my wedding blog and more still on facebook.

No comments: