Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

15.5.09

Day 5

Back lighting. Look through your own photos because we all have one! That photo of someone sitting at the dining room table ready to blow out the candles on the cake with a bright window behind them and a face so shadowed we can hardly make out who it is. Backlighting. It's a difficult task to light the facial features under these conditions without using flash. It happens in many instances both inside in front of windows and outside with the sun directly behind the subject. The cameras meter senses the light in the whole scene. The photographer must know how to adjust. This explains today's photo.


No comments: