Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

24.5.09

Family

Have you ever spent 10 minutes in the company of total strangers and felt like you know them? Or at least like you'd like to know them. Maybe it was our common Nova Scotia roots or simply their fun (and I mean FUN!) attitudes that left me feeling like my faith in the spirit of family had been refreshed. Giggles, laughs, pokes, prods, and the occassional threat of a beating with a stick... what could be better?

The topper to this wonderful weekend which included a wedding, an engagement session and these family portraits at the Mactaquac Marina was a picnic and a walk through the Mactaquac Picnic Park with the boys.

No comments: