Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

8.5.09

365 Days - Day 1

Practice makes perfect! With the daily advancements in technology and technique I have been inspired by my photograhy peers to accept the challenge of 365 Days. Each day this year I will post a picture of something?? Anything. The goal ... to try new things, to test new equipment purchases, to blog more... It will be interesting to see the progression a year from now. Hopefully as interesting for you as it is for me!

Day 1: The beginnings of spring! In this case May showers bring May flowers. My favorite sound is that of the spring peepers and the best smell in the world is that of the lilacs I am "patiently"waiting for.

No comments: