Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

9.9.08

What a Difference a Day Makes!





It's been more than a day, but less than a week since this little guy crawled around my studio. Only on the verge of taking steps but still very mobile. He had no intention of staying still or smiling to have his birthday pictures taken. We all know that this is often the case for a one year old. Today, with the help of his four year old brother, he was much more cooperative. Even more exciting, in the 5 days since he was here he learned to walk! Perhaps he knew something we didn't last week. He was saving his best picture taking smiles to show off his new skill!!

No comments: