Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

3.9.08

I Can't Believe It!!

Have you ever had a day when you just weren't in the mood? It happens to the best of us - no matter our age. Even a beautiful, blue-eyed, blond, curly haired boy who just turned one can decide that today is NOT the day to have his picture taken! That's why I work from home. So I can take my time. Let baby become comfortable, have a milk snack, and wait until the mood to not cooperate has passed.

Well... today the mood did not pass!! Imagine my total surprise when the few shots I did take (hoping for that split second when the look is just right) turned out like this! Still need to come back and try again Kerri :o)


No comments: