Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

19.4.08

Spring Has Arrived?



It has been a long gruelling winter in New Brunswick, Canada this year! And winter is one of my favorite seasons. It is past mid April and the snow is still deep enough in some places to sink past your knees. My least favorite... mud season.. is yet to come. However, waiting patiently has not been one of my strong points. Ever. And I can no longer wait to get outside to find any sign that spring may have finally arrived. Amazingly, spring does not seem daunted by the snow banks that remain!

No comments: