Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

29.4.08

Meeting By Chance


Have you ever met a stranger strictly by chance and wondered why such a brief encounter leaves you feeling invested in their future? Several years ago I stopped at a small local greenhouse. Amidst the flowers, veggies, toys, children, and huge dog; I met a stranger, yet someone who seemed so very familiar. I can't say we outwardly had anything in common. Different upbringings, different backgrounds, different paths to follow, but in her I recognized a kindred spirit. A fighter. Someone who would make her way through life overcoming obstacles in her own way and in her own time. I knew that success would come her way because she may have said she wasn't sure it would, but I could see she didn't believe for a second it wouldn't!

Shelly (Dunphy) Estey is about to realize her dream... her own measure of success. On Saturday, May 3rd, the grand opening of a much larger Nashwaak Nursery will mark the beginning of the future for her self-owned nursery business. Stop by 41 Irishtown Road, Stanley. As you walk through the beautiful, lush varieties of flowers, vegetables and herbs... look... really look ...at the planning, hard work and love Shelly put into this venture. This is the same dedication and care she puts into her children, her new marriage, her plans for the future, and her friends. This being the true measure of Shelly's success.

Never forget to take the time to smell the flowers along the way!
Congratulations Shelly.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Corinne!!!
You were one of my very first customers at McLaggan Bridge and your encouragment meant and still means so much!
Your words brought tears to my eyes and I really took them to heart. Sometimes, we know really deep down what we are capable of, it just takes someone like yourself to help bring it to the surface. You have been an inspiration and that BIG pat on the back that helps someone like myself to see my accomplishments and to be proud of them!
Thank You Corinne!