Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

22.4.08

My Day Today

I love children. I especially love "spunky" children which is a good thing considering I have one! Today I encountered one of the most "spunky" children ever. A two year old boy, beautiful blue eyes, great smile... too bad you won't see his photograph. He did NOT sit (or stand, or lay) long enough to get a shot. But was he CUTE! You bet he was. We'll try again another day soon. And I'll be ready for him next time. I'll think of something...



All children are beautiful but every now and then one stands out as being exceptionally so. That describes the sister of the afore mentioned busy child. A four year old beauty with, in my opinion, striking looks. A photographers' dream is to find subjects who are unique. Today was a dream day.


No comments: