Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

17.1.09

It was a very difficult day...

... choosing a portrait from my session with the precocious Carly. Warned by her mother that she rarely looks at the camera, it would not have been surprising to have only captured a few with those beautiful eyes looking my way. I would have been happy with that, as I suspected Tracey would have been ok with the result. Afterall, some of the most beautiful pictures are those in which the subject is looking dreamily in another direction!

What a surprise when the camera was unloaded and there were many sets of sparkling baby greens? grays? staring in my direction. Enchanting really. What a beautiful child. (I take this opportunity to again point out I prefer children with spunk!). The reward for mom is a posting of only some of these pictures to hold her over until her proofs on CD are ready; and, for Carly, a goldfish she will name Goldie. Well deserved!

For fun I have done some editing and posted a couple. The digital images purchased will include them along with the color corrected proofs ;o)







No comments: