Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

12.1.09

First of the Year!

If you are a follower of my blog you already know I love to photograph children, especially newborns. Nothing is better than being inspired and having a client embrace your ideas. And most importantly, portraits that are merely beautiful become extraordinary when there is a story captured.

Shauna and Gary Boudreau are the proud parents of 2 week old Nate. Today they visited my studio for some family photos. At first glance this wouldn't seem unique. And in most ways it is not. However, on Saturday Gary will return to Afghanistan for three more months after a brief return to meet his new son. How hard it must be to leave a beautiful wife and the tiny little round precious child who even at this age reminds us he intends to be the center of the universe!

Hopefully, in some small way, having these pictures of Nate and the lovely family portraits taken today will make it a little easier to bear. Safe journey!

No comments: