Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

4.2.09

The "Eyes" Have It.



Doesn't this picture make you smile? Not every photo taken in a portrait session is the one that would be picked to make wallet sized prints for granny and other family members. And while many parents say they like "art" type photographs (and they may), it is not necessarily what they purchase. Since I'm in this business to make money in addition to loving it, it is important that I capture those buyable poses. But... it sure is rewarding to find the art!





No comments: