Relax and Enjoy Your Visit

It's official!! I am hooked on blogging! I love to share my thoughts and feelings about the photographs I take. And I love to share my images with clients/ potential clients, family & friends.

"Come in and stay for awhile. Visit often. I have a feeling this could be fun..."

Corinne



Email me!

12.3.09

So I Bought My Own Ball

If you read the post before this one (see below) then you will understand why. And it's my ball! It may not be used for basketball, practice, or any other non-studio use! I repeat... it's MY ball. If you know my boys you will understand that too. I have many ideas for how to use this prop with many age groups and look forward to trying them out starting with my own middle school player. Well, perhaps looking forward to working with Luc in the studio is a bit of an exaggeration :o) While he is handsome, tall and lean, he is not entirely comfortable posing. But me and my ball will give it a try. It can only get better from here!












1 comment:

Lori said...

I was going to buy you a ball! LOL